Elevator Management Services Pty Ltd established in 1993 is a vertical transportation ‘Independent’ Consultancy company for lifts (elevators), escalators, moving walkways, inclinators, car stackers, automatic entry doors and building maintenance units (BMU). We provide professional consultancy services across all facets and covering a full life cycle of vertical transportation installations:
- Design of new installations (technical specifications)
- Modernisation/upgrade of existing installation
- Maintenance audits and life cycle reports
- Independent maintenance agreement contract documentation and tendering
- Traffic analysis and energy consumption reporting
- Insurance inspections/ damage reports
- Hazard and Risk identification
- General inspections and due diligence
- Independent Vertical Transportation specialist advice
Why use a lift &/or escalator Consultant??
- Who wrote the maintenance contract that you signed and whom does it protect the most?
- Who can provide you with an unbiased answer to a vertical transportation question?
- Who assist you with determining modernisation criteria, prepares the specifications and runs the tender process with your interests in mind?
- Who periodically monitors your vertical transportation assets and the service providing Company to ensure the equipment is being maintenance to industry standards?
- As route/ area mechanics are constantly being given more elevators to maintain, are you receiving the level of preventative type maintenance that was contracted to you?
- As the owners or manager of a building you have a duty of care to take responsibility for issues such as Health & Safety Legislation, disabled passenger access requirements and ensuring that the elevators are safe, reliable and accessible to ALL. Our consultants will confirm your needs and requirements and manage your contracts, improve building aesthetics and seek to minimise costs by evaluating suppliers through selective tendering
Gary began his career in the lift industry 18+ years ago when he started a technical apprenticeship with Schindler Lifts UK. He has extensive knowledge across the lift industry working in the UK London metropolitan areas and then NSW Australia since 2006. A growth oriented and highly talented technical manager with experience of managing diverse teams across complex & multiple locations within the Industry.
Gary has held positions requiring high level accountability across all facets of the industry and achieved a number of related diplomas, both in technical and applied business, giving him a huge knowledge base to draw upon.
At Elevator Management Services, Gary will utilise his expertise to provide sound vertical transportation advice to our clients and to assist them in the management across multiple locations of the lift and escalator/moving walkways business.
You will find Gary offers excellent communications skills and is very approachable.
Director / Senior Consultant
After leaving school Rod has worked in the lift industry in various roles as an Apprentice, Technical Adjuster, Account Management, Construction Supervisor and Area Service Manager.
Drawing on this 30+ years of extensive industry specific experience you can be confident that you will receive quality, professional Consultancy services that address your issues.
Rod has earned the respect of our clients, we believe, because of his superior service delivery and approachable manner. He builds good relationships, as he values and honours our clients, suppliers, contractors, partners and associates.
Jim has 45+ years of experience in the lift and escalator/moving walkways industry in Australia covering a variety of roles including: Senior Account Manager, National Sales Manager, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Installation and Modernisation Manager.
Jim began his career with Johns & Waygood in 1966 as an Electrical Fitter and then worked at Otis Elevator Company. He has extensive knowledge within the industry with all the major lift contractors equipment operating within Australia.
This vast experience across all facets of the lift and escalator/moving walkways business positions Elevator Management Services well equipped to assist you in the management of your lift and escalator/moving walkways operations by providing independent professional advice and Industry leading service.
Office Administration/ PA to Consultants
Catherine has over 20+ years experience across various roles in Government and Public sectors bringing a wealth of knowledge and ensuring accurate, meticulous administration within our
Book Keeper / Accounts
Andrew has 35+ years of experience in accountancy, administration and book keeping duties within the construction and service industries.
His experience ensures the efficient assistance to our accounting, administration and Book keeping .
Our aim is to provide our customers with a truly valued add level of service focused on the customer requirements offering fully Independent and expert advice on all facets across the industry.
Our website www.elevatormanagement.com.au displays further details of all services offered including scope of services for each area, please take a moment to browse our website.
All of our professional advice and inspections are in accordance with the Australian Standards AS1735, European Union EN81 (20/50), Australian Contracts and all Australian State Work Cover Authority requirements. Our Consultants are conversant with the Building Code of Australia (BCA), National Construction Code (NCC) with reference in our reports to safe access,
disabled discrimination compliance and fire code requirements.
We hold the following insurances:
- Public and Products Liability $20M – Allianz Insurance, supplied upon request
- Professional Indemnity $10M – AIG Insurance, supplied upon request
- Workers Compensation – Work Cover Industry Classificatio